May 1, 2007

It’s Not Just The Regular Stuff That Jiggles Anymore

The affects of a whole lotta comfort eating have finally caught up with me. We were outside pressure washing our travel trailer the other day and I looked down at my calves and thought, “Hmm, why are my legs so lumpy?” What I realized is that the cellulite has found new places to conquer, which happen to be my calves. I’ve never even HEARD of calf cellulite! (insert Shriek from Psycho shower scene)

So I happened to come across this great May Day Weight Loss Challenge and realized that accountability is just what I needed. So go on over and visit…see what it’s all about…and let me know what you think.

As for me, I’m ready to kiss the jiggly stuff good bye.

***check back tomorrow for my Works For Me Wednesday dieting tips. I've got some good ones!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

I'm in. I've still got about 15 pounds of baby weight I want to get rid of BEFORE SWIMMING SEASON STARTS IN ONE MONTH!!!! Ahem...sorry about that. I'm not freaking out or anything. Hopefully this will be the incentive I need to get a little more diligent with the workouts and a little less diligent with the lattes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, when I first read that I saw "insert Shrek from Psycho scene," and while I could get the Shrek/cellulite connection, I didn't understand Shrek/Psycho. Time for an eye exam.

Just a warning: once you lose the cellulite, you might have to deal with skin that is less than taut. I'm seeing it around my knees and on my arms. It's depressing. My heavenly body better look like a 21-year-old's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...