May 21, 2007

Ya Gotta Love Him

Sometimes when I think I really HATE this man (not really but do you know what I mean???) He goes and sends me an e-mail like this......

Gayle, I’ve led you through some really crappy stuff…and for what????? An unfinished house that a depressed lazybones mystic talks about selling? How about if I throw in four little aliens sent to suck all energy and life from your mind, body and spirit? Plus, we’ll give you a three foot squared mound of dirty clothes to wash and three stacks of three feet high dirty dishes to wash…every day…and poopy-hand prints on the beautiful walls you painted, pee-pee on the toilet seat rolling over the tank, down the base, onto the bathroom floor, into the hallway, to the bottom of the steps, into the kitchen…near the broken doorknob waiting for days to jump into the hole where it belongs? Thank you, my wife, and mother of our children, for your willingness to paddle upstream with me.

Oh Garsh!


*****stay tuned later today for a great book review on a book that a REAL LIVE AUTHOR actually sent to me.....personally....so I could review it for you! (can you tell how priviledged I feel?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what triggered his deep contemplation? Guys come up with things like this at such odd times. Like, why not LAST week? (is what I think) but yippee at least it was THIS week.

The pee thing was hysterical.

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Maybe I'll forward this to my husband. Although I suppose it means more if he feels that way than if I tell him he should feel that way. Hope today has been good for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...