25 Things About Me
1. When faced with the loss of all material things I would choose to keep my wedding ring and my red laptop.
2. I can't stand to have dry lips so I'm addicted to lipgloss
3. I'm convinced that chocolate is medicinal. It always makes me feel better.
4. I NEED to lose 5 lbs but want to lose 15. I must have needed lots of "medicine" this month.
5. I'm completey task oriented. I have to make myself slow down to be relationship oriented.
6. I take a book with me everywhere I go. it's in my purse, my pocket, my glovebox...
7. I like to laugh about everything. Even when it's probably not appropriate.
8. When the mailman comes it feels like Christmas.
9. I sometimes take hot showers till the water runs out.
10. I'm still not sure if we are done adding kids to our family.
11. My favorite meal would be Chicken Broccoli Alfredo from Olive Garden and of course chocolate afterwards.
12. I've been to many tropical locations but I'm dying to work my way through Europe.
13. If I had no self control I would need a room just for shoes.
14. I used to fill a flatbed cart at Costco everytime I went. People looked at me wierd.
15. Teaching my children to read was one of my most thrilling accomplishments.
16. As much as my kids can get on my nerves sometimes, I totally love that I get to stay home with them everyday. Thanks Chris!
17. I have a list of plastic surgeries that I'd like to have done if there was no pain involved, I wouldn't have to explain my vanity to the kids, and there was a money back guarantee that those boobs would still look great when I was 80.
18. I still think of myself as in my 20's even though 40 is looming ever closer.
19. I have to shave my legs EVERY day. (I bet you liked that one Chris)
20. I want to be friends with my kids but still be their mom. Not the kind of parent-friend that says, "Hey drink and have sex in my house where your safe" but the kind where we can talk and laugh and speak into each others lives. That's my goal.
21. I really like being married. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done but I've grown so much and I like the growth.
22. Ditto for parenting.
23. I'm an early riser. I love that time of day when no one else is up yet and I can have my thoughts all too myself.
24. My husband is so deep it hurts my head sometimes.
25. It exhausted me to think up 25 things about myself. Whew.