July 2, 2007

I Guess I Rock?!?


I had planned my acceptance speech for months and now that the moment has arrived I’m speechless. I humbly accept the honor of Rockin’ Girl Blogger and hope to live up to its standards until the day I die…..or quit blogging. To all you who nominated me (one of you….thanks Cindy) I will never forget you. (sniff-sniff)

And to share the linky love, I will now bestow the honor and further the Rockin Girl Blogger legacy.

To Emily -------The bestest and most rockingest friend a girl could have. May your daughters have thrifty weddings and your Goodwill adventures always be fruitful.

To Cindy ------Right Back at Ya! May our real life paths cross soon so we can share in the joys of chocolate and girl giggles.

To Gayle ------ My southern soul sister. May your children somehow meet mine, fall in love, and get married so that we can be family and confuse everyone at Christmas. (Hey Gayle…no not you…the other Gayle)

To Life Unscripted ----- The only beautiful, blond, skinny mom blog that I’ll admit to reading. May your “Playtex bra post” and “breast sandwich post” never be so close together again. (I almost wet my pants)

And last but not least…..

To BooMama who doesn’t even know I exist ----- May your southern charm and posts about Sissie the grandmother who wears a belt with her robe and such gems as “red shoes are for harlots and children” continue to bring world peace!

And to all the Rockin’ Chicks that I left out…..I was only allowed five….but you still Rock!

6 comments:

boomama said...

Thank you so much! You are so kind to have thought of me. I feel like I need to go belt my robe and put on some red shoes now...you know, just to get all sassy. :-)

Have a great 4th!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Definitely a fitting reward for you...

EE said...

You made my day!!!
I, soooooo do not deserve this, but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

YAY!! You definitely deserve this award, Gayle-friend!
I am all up for Christmas...;)
Rock-on Sistah!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

YOu don't need to publish this comment, but just wanted you to know that I was so happy for you to see a comment from boomama! I imagine you got a little thrill outta that one! :)

In my bloggy world, you are like queen boomama. You make me laugh EVERY time. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...