Rochelle tagged me for this one.
- A new girl started work at the Dr.’s office and it was my job to train her. She attended a college age group lead by a hunky single youth pastor that she said I just HAD to meet. She turned out to be my best friend and he turned out to be the man I’ve been married to for almost 13 years.
- I started my period in my white wedding dress as I was getting ready to walk down the aisle. My husband decided to give the longest speech ever as I was standing in the wings breathing through my cramps. And to top it all off, this was supposed to be our…you know…first time together. Our wedding night was spent fully clothed and snoring on opposite sides of the bed.
- At the beginning of our marriage we decided to do the “No Birth Control Thing”. And…..we had Elijah 9 months and 2 weeks after saying I do.
- When Elijah was 4 months old, bada-bing, I was preggers again! All of the sudden Birth Control was sounding like a Divine Invention as I was lugging around a baby in each arm.
- We both Drool (with a capital D) over used bookstores. The first thing we do when we know we are going to have a chance to get away without kids is scout out the local bookstores for the town we are going to. Who cares about the best restaurants or the sites, we are all about the book bargains.
- I’m a recovering, task oriented, speed demon of a control freak. He’s a slow movin’, thorough, perfectionist. He’s the tortoise, I’m the hare and God’s a funny guy!
- We never, ever fight! And if you believe anyone that ever tells you that, well, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
- We’ve weathered a whole lot of storms in our marriage and there have been times where I truly thought we weren’t going to make it. But by the grace of God and sometimes just plain stubbornness we’ve made it through and grown from our mistakes.
I’m tagging Emily, Chris, Erin, Ang, and Cindy’s husband Scott.