August 8, 2007

The Long Awaited Photo

Yes, hubs has a blog. He’s not as obsessed….er, um, I mean doesn’t post as often as I do but he definitely has more important stuff to say. So I guess it’s worth the wait.

Go check the Big Guy out. He posted some interesting observations about our ant farm experience that actually made me stop and ponder the meaning of the universe…..before I picked out my belly button lint.

Please leave him a comment....just throw the guy a bone...for me.


Oh…and here’s ME with the new bangs singing “I’m too sexy for my hair”.






And if you don’t remember that song than you are too young to be reading my blog.





And because I'm totally vain and can't have you remembering me that way, here's a better picture.

I'm totally growing them back out.


8 comments:

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Why?! They really do look good! I know it takes some getting used to, but they look nice. :)
Going to check out your boy...

Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS with bangs! The beauty of hair is that it grows back...I like to change it up but I did the same thing and cut my bangs...it was a sad day because I said, "are bangs still in?" and she said "bangs are always in" SNIP! No question...just did it, ha! You look GREAT!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

I actually really LOVE the bangs and I think they should stay!Mostly cuz I'm jealous of people who have good hair and good foreheads and can go without bangs. But really, they look GREAT!

Can't wait to check out your man's blog. And I'll send my newly blogging man over as well.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Love the bangs. Do they stay off to the side like that? Mine don't so they never look as stylish. I always look like a little girl with straight bangs down the front, not someone trying to look s*xy.
Susan

ConservaChick said...

Way cute! Bands are super trendy right now, and you pull them off quite well; so I say keep 'em. ~Karlie

EE said...

I like the look...keep the bangs!!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Very nice bangs- very pretty face! It is up to you obviously whether you keep them or not, but I think they look fab. I so totally remember that song! I sing it for my hubby sometimes when he is looking too pleased with himself.

Caroline said...

Love the bangs - but your hair is beautiful so it'd look great in any style - I'm growing my bangs out (had them literally forever!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...