September 21, 2008

Random Stuff About Gayle....Or You?

Mary Grace over at Books and Bairns tagged me with this meme.

Random is a piece of cake but to be even more challenging I'm going to use my 6 random things to plant clues on who I'm passing this tag on to. Whoever can guess who I'm referring to in my 6 random things will win four books from my book shelves. So if you read the same blogs I do than this should be a cinch.

So here we go....

I will never post a picture of me with hair dye all over my head on my blog. I'm not that courageous.

I might possibly tell my daughter that ice cream will make the pain go away, but only if it's chocolate mousse ice cream.

I Do NOT have a belly button tree in my front yard.

You will never catch me eating week old unrefrigerated Tilapia.

I would love to have 61 comments to this post but only if I can avoid bringing up the abortion topic.

If I had seven kids I would tottaly dress them up as the seven dwarves for Halloween.

Now, it you don't read the same blogs I do then you will go through that list and think, "Huh?"

But if you do, then you could win this.

Oh, and here are the REAL rules for this meme for the people I tagged.

The "rules" of the game are as follows:

1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag


12 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I know some: Em, Cindy, Eeee Mommy. That's all!

Growin' With It said...

aww, so are you jealous of my tree or what? this was a VERY clever meme my friend. brilliant. and i must try chocolate moose ice cream...SOON.

Melissa Stover said...

that was funny! i don't know who wrote the abortion thing but it might just get you those comments if you do.

Miriam said...

I've figured out 5 - I can't find who wrote about the week old Tilapia... but it's 12:04AM, and I think I should hang it up for now and go to bed. I will resume tomorrow... unless you'll let me in with just 5? So I can get some work done around here instead of searching blogs all day? Right?? LOL.

EEEEMommy said...

Emily, Cindy, Scott, Me, Laura, and I don't know who has a belly button tree. :(

You're so clever. :)

And please share, where does one find chocolate mousse ice cream???

EEEEMommy said...

Okay, I completed my tag though it's really pretty lame.

Anonymous said...

I am about to go complete the tag. I was able to guess most of them. I don't know who the belly button tree one is either.
:>Michelle
www.homeschoolblogger.com/seekingJesusnteachingkids/

Duckygirl said...

Ok, so this is extremely clever...how oh how can our tags ever live up? :)

Em, Scott, Cindy, Angel, Growin' with it, and I sure have a tough act to beat.

-Laura
aka mom to the 7 dwarfs

Aimee said...

I joined in the fun! Here's a link to my post!


http://aimeethiele.blogspot.com/2008/09/random-facts-about-me.html

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

I knew all of them, but they were already mentioned. :(

momanna98 said...

Hi. I was tagged by Michelle. I thought I would do it your way. It was fun. Just thought I would let you know. :-) I read your other blog faithfully. :-)

Duckygirl said...

Everyone seems to be doing this tag 'your way' now, you are a trend setter girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...