May 18, 2009

I'm Not Sure If That Would Still Be Considered Politically Correct


While I was off at a homeschool meeting all day Saturday, Chris took all the kids to their first Native American Pow-Wow. The only reason I found out was due to the fact that when I came home and walked in the door, Gabe was wearing only his underwear and had one kitchen towel tucked in the front and one tucked in the back loin-cloth-style. He was dancing around the house on one foot singing "Hubba-hubba, Hubba-hubba."

It seems that if he doesn't know the words, he'll just plug something in there that sounds familiar.

He also didn't quite get the phrase "Native Americans" because all he could tell me about the Pow-Wow was...

  1. He saw a bunch of "Nekkid Americans" and

  2. It is a fact that even "Nekkid American" children like to pick their nose and eat their boogers.

I'm not quite sure how he figured out number two, but I'm too scared to ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!! You are a hoot!!

Leanne said...

Gabe's hilarious!

PLEASE write a book!

Tatersmama said...

I'm LMBO! This is so funny... too bad you didn't get pics!
Although I think my son would have killed me if I had taken his picture, wearing a Fruit Of The Loom loin cloth!

So funny!

Rhen @yestheyareallmine said...

Gabe is so funny! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...