March 12, 2007

Seeking Ways To Conceal My Wrinkles!

Now that I’m 35, my skin is crying out to finally be taken care of and I have no idea where to start. I have to admit, I’ve never really followed any kind of skin care routine other than washing my face with whatever bar of soap has been left in the shower. I don’t even use sunscreen except for when I know I’ll be out on a boat or something and even then I only put it on my nose and the tops of my ears. So…..I need some good advice on what products to use.

Can someone help me?

I’ve got normal combination skin….nothing too tricky and nice pair of crows feet and laugh lines that need to GO AWAY! I can’t even fill them in with a nice thick dose of foundation anymore. So…..what do you swear by! What skin care product can you just not live without?

My crows feet will thank you!
(I just read through that and realized I sound like a commercial, but I'm desperate ladies!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...