June 8, 2008

I Don't Think That's Quite What The Phrase "Going Green" Means.


Allegra's bedroom door and Malachi's bedroom door are directly across the hallway from each other. So when they are laying in bed at night they can see what the other is doing.

I ran upstairs to get something and heard a "Psst, Mom come here," coming from Allegra's room. When I entered she had a look of disgust on her face and proceeded to tell me that she watched Malachi pick his nose and plop it in his mouth several times while reading a book in bed.

Malachi, just a few feet across the hall hollers, "What? They're healthy and organic! It's like I'm recycling!"

We do our best to help the environment around here.

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Well, he does have a point. I think the 'ick' factor overrides any logical argument though!!

Growin' with it said...

now who does your son get his wit from?! hilariously gross! and living in the nw...there's so much pressure to be environmentally friendly right? so, here's to our kids who invent their own endeavors!

Duckygirl said...

Quick and oh so witty he is!! I get the organic part but why would he think it's healthy?...eeeww!

-Laura

Leanne said...

You know, you ought to have a READ AT YOUR OWN RISK header on your blog!!

I had NO idea what would meet my eyes when I read the title of your post....

You know how I am!!!

I had to actually close my eyes to settle my tummy after reading a couple of sentences....

YUCK!!

But I love ya anyway!!

Leanne

justjuls said...

I think that wins some sort of "gross me out" blog award! ha ha

Anonymous said...

That was fast thinking on his part! LOL I will not be sharing this story with my children. No point in adding fuel to thier fire. Hahahahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...