June 4, 2009

A Much Easier Explanation


We were watching a move tonight where the main characters ended up getting married. And I guess (well, I'm hoping) that marriage reminded my five year old of his Mom and Dad. Because his wheels started turning and as his mind rolled around the concept of marriage he asked this question...


"Dad, where was I when you and Mommy got married?"


But before we could decide whether to come at this from a "birds and bees" angle or not, Gabriel decided to come at it from a different sort of angle and answered his own question...


"I think I was in Starbucks."


Obviously we drink way too much coffee in this house.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I heart Gabriel!!!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Out of the mouth of babes. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Just had my giggle for the day.

Grandma

Katie said...

that is so funny!!! maybe starbucks is the new stork!

Leanne said...

Oh, that it was so easy!!!!

That kid, I love the way he thinks!

Thanks for more laughs today.

TAMI said...

Gabriel should open up a children's hotline for just these kinds of issues!!

HuNnY aNd PoPpA LeWiS said...

How adorable! Kids say the greatest things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...