December 5, 2010

The Honest Truth

You know, I'd like you to think that a typical morning in my house consists of me rising before everyone else, peacefully preparing for the day, showered and dressed before the house rose, hot breakfast waiting for sleepy heads to arrive. And, eh....sometimes that's how it goes. But most the time I wake up to this in my face....

A dog laying on my husbands chest licking me...
















Gabriel laying on top of me with a big smile...
















The next one arrives in the background....
















Then they are ALL UP IN MY FACE....
















And it's time for me to get up.

1 comment:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

I wish I looked as great as you when I wake up in the morning!

I can handle boys hopping around in the morning.. but a dog in my face? I don't think so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...